- Can you please send us the AI/PSD files or give us access to Figma? Here is how you need to send us the Ai files: https://www.loom.com/share/3cf5c8064b41469690f8bb82ebe39dc6
- Or do you want us to build this site based on a template we can provide for you? See Astra templates here: https://wpastra.com/ready-websites/?page-builder=elementor
- Can you please send us a high-resolution logo in SVG?
- Can you please share with us branding guidelines? Or let us know colour codes, fonts and styles?
- Can you please provide us with high-resolution image files?
- Are you using a naming convention for images?
- Can you please add login details for WordPress to 1Password?
- We usually build using Elementor, is this okay with you?
- Have you provided a sitemap with page titles and URLs?
- Do you need us to build system pages? If yes, which ones do you need us to build?
- Has all content been written and have you attached it?
- Any specific plugins you want or require?
- For website optimisation, we recommend you purchase and instal WP Rocket (https://wp-rocket.me/). This plugin will help your site be optimised on a constant basis and will help the site to load faster.
- Below you will find listed the standard screen resolutions we test, if you want us to test a different one, please specify:
- 1920×1080 (Large Deskto)
- 1366×768 (Desktop)
- 768×1024 (Tablet)
- 414×816 (Mobile)
PSD/FIGMA to WordPress Print
Modified on: Tue, 22 Jun, 2021 at 4:54 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.