WordPress to HubSpot CMS Migration
Modified on: Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 2:06 PM
Below are the details we need when sending a WordPress to HubSpot CMS Migration brief
Be sure to also review the OTF Website Process for full details on how we go about building.
- Sitemap (Required): Please provide a full sitemap, including page titles
- Design Changes: Are there any specific pages that need design updates or changes?
- HubSpot CMS Theme (Required): What CMS theme do you want us to use?
- OTF CMS Theme (recommended and not cost): Our custom HubSpot CMS Theme
- Other Themes your OTF team are familiar developing with are:
- Logo (Required): Please send us a high-resolution logo in SVG.
- Branding and Style Guide (Required): Please share with us the branding guidelines. Or let us know color codes, fonts, and styles.
- Content: Has all content been written and have you attached it?
- Images: Please provide us with high-resolution image files
- Are you using a naming convention for images?
- Are you needing us to source any images from our Stock images?
- HubSpot Access (Required): Have you given us access to this HubSpot account?
- WordPress Access (Required): Have you given us access to WordPress install?
- System pages: Do you need us to build system pages? If yes, which ones do you need us to build?
- URL Redirects: Do you want us to take care of the redirection of URLs?
- Blog: Do we need to migrate the blog?
- QA: Below you will find listed the standard screen resolutions we test, if you would like to add others, please specify:
- 1920×1080 (Large Desktop)
- 1366×768 (Desktop)
- 768×1024 (Tablet)
- 414×816 (Mobile)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.